People need their computers, and we know that all too well. We work as fast as we can to get things sorted for our customers as soon as possible – if we don’t people would have and will go elsewhere. Gernerally we have machines for hours or a day at most, except when we need to order parts which means the repair process will take longer. We will get parts in and fit asap which is usually the same day they will arrive.
- If you ask (and mostly if you don’t too), we will always give you an estimated time of completion.
- If parts require ordering, they will take time to be delivered, and we will give you an estimate of how long this will take.
- Sometimes deliveries take longer then estimate, or the wrong part has been sent – please bare in mind this happens sometimes and it is out of our control.
- We often work late and weekends to complete service for customers.
- Some work such as data transfer, data recovery, MacBook keyboard replacement and other complex or difficult tasks take many hours or days to complete.
- During some times of the year especially in the run up to Christmas and the Chinese New Year, replacements can take longer than expect/estimated to arrive.
This document is part of our term & conditions that by using our website and services you agree to.