A technical post this time:
If getting 0xA0050055 when trying to sort out Intel Optane Technology after a fresh install of Windows 10, try these tips at your own risk:
- Install the lastest Intel RST driver – use: Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)
- Leave at least 5GB unallocated at the end of the hard drive main drive
- Initiate the Optane drive in disk management – can try formatting the drive or having it blank either seems to be ok
- Make sure BIOS is set to use Inter RST Intel Optane Technology (name may vary but you should see an option)
- Installing windows in UEFI mode and not legacy
May, or many not help but hopefully useful to someone – if so please leave a review for us!